15 June 2017

CAS(e) this sketch #226

Hi there!

So happy to be here to share my inspiration card for this week's CAS(e) this sketch šŸ˜Š



My take on Donna's sketch:



A closer look:


 ... and some supplies:



The graphic flowers are a design from Tanya Batrak in the Silhouette store : Design ID #133547

I used the black fill option in order to use the image as a printable. Created an offset and welded the offset to a rectangle.

Sentiment: Design ID #193384

I printed the image on lightweight watercolor paper, and colored it with my Zigs.


Thanks for looking! I hope to see you in the CTS gallery !

Hugs
Hannelie




10 comments:

Anna Uhras said...

Wooow!!! This is amazing!!! Wish I could master both my Cameo and my coloring as you my lovely friend šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™

I Card Everyone said...

I think I might be able to recreate {CASE} this one, Hannelie! Those blooms look a bit like the Bamboo Roses from Altenew!!! So pretty!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Cheryl W. said...

You have such a wonderful eye for color. I love the combination of blues on this card.

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

I think I'm caught up now, viewing your beautiful cards. Whew, you're a busy stamper! Love these flowers!

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! This is so pretty. I adore the way you colored those flowers in. That bright card stock really makes the flowers POP!!

Marjan said...

Mooie gestileerde kaart, dat kan jij als geen ander!

Geri said...

The graphic/scribble flowers are one of those 'must have' and 'must use' images that always, ALWAYS make me smile....especially when they are brought to life with beautiful gradient colors!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you let the flowers hang over the edge of the rectangle. That's a great nod to the sketch. You've colored those scribbled flowers perfectly and the simple sentiment is fabulous on all that white space.